This is the brutality we suffered at the hands of our trainer last night. Give it a whirl if you feel up to it. You’ll sweat like a mofo and your jeans will be too big the next day. Bonus!
Thursday, 8/15 Workout
Note: Each “set” is done 3 times through with no resting between each exercise. Do the designated number of reps for each exercise in the set in order, and then repeat 3 times. Once you have gone through the series of exercises 3 times, move on to the next set.
Warm-up: 5 minutes on the Elliptical on level 8
- 30 walking lunges with dumbells raised (15 reps anterior hold; 15 reps lateral hold) – 5 pounds in each hand
- 20 push-ups with 2 second hold at the bottom
- Side to side hops for 30 seconds
- Forward/backward hops for 30 seconds
- 30 Bent-over rows on pulley machine (15 reps per arm) – 15 pounds
- 30 Plie squats with kettlebell swing (15 reps per arm) – 15 pounds
- High knees for 30 seconds
- Jumping jacks for 30 seconds
- 15 chest press on pulley machine – 15 pounds
- 24 sideways walking lunges
- 30 planks with hand slaps – this is assuming you have a workout partner – if not, do hand raises
Looking fab is clearly a must, and these shoes are pretty darn fab, right?!